Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NINA



Someday you'll gonna realize 

One day you'll see this through my eyes 
But then i won't even be there 
I'll be happy somewhere 
Even if i can't 

I know 
You don't really see my worth 
You think your the last guy on earth 
Well I've got news for you 
I know I'm not that strong 
But it won't take long 
Won't take long 

Coz someday, someone's gonna love me 
The way, i wanted you to need me 
Someday, someone's gonna take your place 
One day I'll forget about you 
You'll see, i won't even miss you 

**************************************

i love OPM songs and one of my favorite OPM song  is SOMEDAY by Nina. Lucky me i got the chance to meet and talk with her. She visited the resto bar of my soul sissy Donna Mae Congson and she gamely join us with an photo op. She's really pretty, her skin is very radiant and she's very nice. She's soft spoken and she easily laugh with our slapstick jokes. 

me and sissy Donna are laughing because I told her that we look like the body guards of Nina
outside of Piyesta Bar
Meet and Greet with Nina

Marifil Niña Girado, best known simply as Nina, is a Filipino singer, songwriter, record producer, commercial model, TV and radio personality. Girado has released multi-platinum records in the Philippines and is also known as the "Asia's Soul Siren". She is sister of singer Filbert "King" Girado, Jr. She has released seven albums and performs at bars such as Taboo Ultra Lounge, Bagaberde Grill, Hard Rock Cafe, 19 East, Club-O and can be seen on TV via the musical variety show ASAP on ABS-CBN. She can be heard on her weekly radio show on Wave 89.1 radio station, "Renditions of the Soul".

thanks for loving GG :)
me and Nina

She didn't stayed longer because she still have errands to do. I'm really euphoric that time because the experienced of meeting her is once in a blue moon and I'm really an avid fan.. Nice meeting you Nina, hope too see you again... SOMEDAY... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment