Saturday, December 25, 2010

CARWASH

This morning i decided to let the car of papa be washed. i was so euphoric because it's my first time to experience this thingy. LOL. I drove the car like 1 km away from our hours to the nearest car wash station. When i arrived there, they are like two cars before my car and so i waited patiently with other guys. I feel so competitive with them haha! i keenly observe how they cleaned the car and i feel really happy! they lathered the car, watered, and bubbles are everywhere. They are very good at it! i talked to the car washer, I'm trying to be gregarious and less intimidating haha. There are three boys, they are still schooling and its their part time job. We had a chitchat and mostly, we talked about cars and driving. They're very good at their craft. After 40 minutes they're done. I paid them php90.00 and bid goodbye with a smile on my face! i know papa is happy too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment