Tuesday, December 7, 2010

IM A PAPA'S LITTLE GIRL

Its my first time to celebrate Christmas without my papa. He died eight months ago... i missed him a lot, all the big hugs he gave me, all the kisses he planted on my cheek's and all the smiles he flashed when i look at him...i miss him soooo much...i may look okay but deep inside I'm fragmented into pieces when i lost him because he's the best and greatest dad in the whole world... Father's love for her daughter is one of the true and purest love; and so i'm still lucky because i experienced to be loved and to be treated as a princess that i deserved to be by my papa. This Christmas I want to give every little girl in St. Gemma's orphanage a barbie doll so that i can share to them my love as well as my papa's love because i was brought up to share goodness to others. I'm gonna sell my pre-love clothes and shoes on DECEMBER 18, 2010 @ PIYESTA BAR ROBINSONS GENSAN, 7PM









I hope you can give some of your pre-loved clothes or other girly stuff so that we can buy more barbie dolls for these lovely girls. ♥ THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!! :) GOD BLESS! please support me by sharing this post! big hug THANK YOU! ♥



4 comments:

  1. bonggang project itetch... go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks uncle!!! hehehe!!! ipag shopping ang nga babaeng pamangkin sa event ha! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks shernie! :) punta ka ha!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete