Sunday, December 12, 2010

my prayers

i pray for all my friends who's having a hard time right now
i pray for my niece that she'll do good at school and that she will never give up
i pray for my buddy that he will be strong for all hardships he's going through
i pray for my mama that she will happy and she will feel relax this week
i pray that my kuya wont feel lonely and he will be joyful everyday
i pray that my professor wont get mad that i was absent last friday
i pray for this man that he may find he's purpose and direction and i hope he's not hurt
i pray for my uncle that he may find true love
i pray for all the badjao's on the street and that they can eat this day
i pray that my girl friend will consider my apologies for being not around
i pray for my priest friend that he will be enlighten
i pray for my good friend in manila that he will be blessed for hearing me out
i pray for my friends business that it will continue to gain big profit
i pray that my other friends can understand that im busy sometimes
i pray that my event will be succesful
i pray that my sister would realize thats its important to look good all the time
i pray that i can drive
i pray that i can make all people happy
i pray that ill be focus all the time
i pray that ill stop stalking other's facebook profile
i pray that ill make my time productive and stop FB-ing
i pray that i stop worrying about things
i pray that i wont be lazy
i pray that i can deal silence
i pray that ill be more a good listener
i pray that i will be strong whatever happens
i pray that ill be okay all the time
i prayed and will keep on praying...

I LOVE YOU GOD and papa romy...

No comments:

Post a Comment