Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Q BAR TURNS


 Grooving to the music of Black eye peas “I have a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a goodnight” while prepping up made me very excited to attend the first year anniversary of Q bar.
Straightening my back, squaring my shoulders and jutting my pelvis out I am in a perfect geometry and so I went inside the bar. I am wearing a 5 inches heels and I pray that I won’t trip although in reality actual supermodels are famous beyotches; high relative risk for potential disaster. Haha

 

There my friend Randall Gotan one of the brains behind Q bar greeted me and lead me to one of the cocktail tables. Everybody dress up for the party and looked striking.
TIPS ON EVENING MAKE-UP:
When doing your makeup for an evening look, most makeup artists recommend that you choose either your lips or your eyes as the focus. Heavy eye makeup and dark lipstick looks something like the pages of Vogue circa 1984. If you like intense eye makeup with layers of different shades, thick liner and mascara, then you are better off toning down your lips by doing a neutral shade or keeping them sheer and glossy. If you have great lips and want to play them up with a sassy red or deep plum, then you can use just a touch of liner on the lash line, and a neutral sweep of shadow. If the focus is on your lips, make sure to take care of them by moisturizing and exfoliating so your lip colour doesn't look flaky on dry lip skin.

The bar area are jump-packed with people who feel parched and wants to zip their favourite drink. Delicious foods are served.  A booze and fun night for everybody!
As we sashay down the party Glenn Yap, Steven Pua, Gotan Brothers Ryan and Randall flashed a smile. My lovely Girls Chenee Natividad, Ailen Quirt and Kate Zabala didn’t let the photo opportunity pass too. 



Our editors in chief Armando Nicolas, Apple Great Son Francisco, Marthin Millado and Team Gensan Gazer are present! (Too bad we missed Sissy Donna Mae Congson).


At the bar veranda’s, people are also busy dancing, head banging and drinking.
Indeed Q bar brought a new meaning of partying in Gensan. They introduced the latest music from different genres and also host exciting parties. Partying with a great crowd, served with excellent food and drinks is a Q bar experience! Congratulation to your 1st anniversary Q! Tonight, indeed is a good, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment