Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4 stops before going to Mr. and Miss GenSan


I was invited in the must watch show of Mr. and Miss Gensan 2011 by the Beauty Queen Maker Mr. Orman Manansala. As the Miss Gensan 2008 they have requested me to present the awards to the candidates and I feel privilege about this. I prepared and had four stops before proceeding to the event.
1.       
  • 1. HORIZON SPA & FITNESS STUDIO
Women’s beauty is a glorious reflection of being comfortable in their own skin. It’s very relevant to have a radiant and healthy-looking skin and it’s good to exfoliate once every two weeks to remove the dead cells and dirt. So I head straight to Horizon Spa and Fitness Studio owned by ever charming Mrs. Eunice O. Tan to get my CUCCIO Body Scrub. Cuccio is an ultra fine sea salts that exfoliates then polish. Add the hydrating benefits of milk and honey lotion that makes the skin very soft. After 20 minutes my arms and legs looks glowing, it’s very smooth ready for the big night and spotlight.                                                                       

(Located @ Tan Building, Aparente Street Purok Malakas Gensan)
  • 2.      KREATIV BOUTIQUE
Thanks to Tammy Nacario and Rose Nacario-Lim for letting me wear their fabulous collections of gowns. Kreativ Boutique owns classy and elegant gowns that every woman wishes to have. I personally recommend to everybody this shop. Aside from gowns, they have signature dresses, tee, shorts and jeans. Best stop for shopping. Red carpet awaits me!  

 (Located @ 2ND Level of Gaisano Mall Gensan)
  • 3.      ROMARIE CUNANAN ONLINE SHOP
Yes, I scan through my laptop and check out stocks on my online shop. Please type on search engine Romarie Cunanan Online Shop and like my page on Facebook. I looked for a drop earrings and simple cuff so I won’t look over accessorize. Perfect!  I got a classy and nice piece to match my elegant gown.  My stocks on my online shop are personally picked so rest assure that you’ll glam the night or every event you attend to because of these catchy pieces. Happy shopping!
  • 4.      HAIRS & NAILS SALON
Perfect skin, gown and accessories, what’s next?                                                                               
PERFECT HAIR AND MAKE UP=HAIRS & NAILS SALON. Since my skin is very sensitive I’m worry free because H & N is using hypoallergenic make-ups and high-end products that won’t irritate my skin. Their staffs are well trained and very friendly just like Sissy Donna Mae Congson who manage H & N salon. They set and perm my hair to achieved big bouncy curls and naturale makeup that I really love. 

(Located @ 3rd Level of KCC Mall Gensan)

When I arrive at KCC Mall of Gensan for Mr. And Miss Gensan 2011, there I found Actress Claudine Barreto, Bb. Pilipinas Anna Maris Igpit, Dr. Joel Mendez of Mendez Medical Group and other distinguish guests. I presented the awards to the candidates and assisted in welcoming the Congressional housewives in the prestigious event. Congratulations to the Project O consultant’s and organizers for the great show!  Mr. and Miss Gensan highlighted the events of TUNA FESTIVAL!



with Miss Ana Maris Igpit

with Alvin Tan

with Miss Claudine Barreto and Doc Mendez

with Miss Ria Abella and Sissy Donna Mae Congson


 And to the winners remember: If we see ourselves beautiful, then we can see beauty in others and others can see the beauty in us!



No comments:

Post a Comment