Sunday, November 28, 2010

Q Bar



Qbar opening rocks!


When I went inside the Q I was astonished by its interior, the light are perfectly well combined, the bar area is very inviting and of course it’s filled with different kind of liquors that people parch for. Overflowing foods, nice choice of songs and outgoing people made the opening of the bar very ideal.  Last but not the least they have a commodious dance floor.



The party is filled with prominent and gregarious people. One of them is Governor Miguel Domingez who joined me in a photo op, Alona Miguel manager of BDO Bank, Kate Budke sales account manager of Sun City and Jobeth Cantiveros from leasing of KCC mall. 

Governor Mig Dominguez
Miss Alona of BDO and Miss Jobeth of KCC Mall
I also found there the group of friends of Randall Gotan who happened to be the one of the part owner of the bar. Well I took opportunity to ask him about the bar. In short we had a question and answer portion. He gamely answered all my questions! (laughing):

Rom: why did you name it Q?
Ran: Q is actually the name of the mother branch located in Damosa, Lanang, Davao City. It's named Q because it's easy to remember. The letter "Q" is often associated with question. We want people to ask, " What is Q all about?" and easily remembering a great experience, they would always want to come back for more. 

Rom: Who are your target customers?
Ran:Every person who wants a delightful dining experience. Every person who wants a wide array of drinks. Every person who wants to relax and unwind. Every person who wants a night of fun in the city. In short, anyone who enjoys great food, drinks and music in the company of wonderful people. 

Rom: How do you plan to change the way people party in Gensan?
Ran:We will be bringing a new meaning to partying in Gensan. We will be introducing the latest music from different genres.We will also be hosting a variety of exciting parties. Everyone will get to have the Q experience! Partying with a great crowd and excellent food and drinks. 

We ended up the interview by toasting our drinks. Thanks Man!

As I continue to roam around I found this cosy place where I found couches; you can catch up with your friends on their day and generally just have a good time while relaxing yourself. Plus! They have veranda where you could sit around and talk while drinking and you’d still have fun.

The night is still young, so I went back with my girl friends and enjoyed the atmosphere of the crowd. Meet new people, talk to them, dance a bit and laugh so hard with different kind of hilarious stories I heard from them.

Kuya Ian of SAFII and Ate Kate Budke of Sun City Suites

with Mr and Mrs. Ian Tan

You've seen those people who seem to be comfortable in any social situation. What's their secret? What’s my secret?
Steps:
 Dress to kill. Wear something very fashionable but make sure you are comfortable wearing them.
 Be confident!
Stand up straight and look people directly in the eye. Self-assurance is very attractive. People will believe that there must be some underlying reason for your self-confidence.
Smile
J
 Compliment each person you talk to and find out something interesting about them.
 Circulate! Don't get trapped with the same people all evening.
 Introduce people you meet to each other.
 Don't drink so much you lose control. HAVE FUN!

Past 12:00am my phone beeped. Time to go home now, chuckles. While on my way going out the Qbar, I’m so gay and upbeat. Somehow it’s a good a thing to go out sometimes. See new place, new things, new people, new friends and who knows new love. 
A truly ϋber great Q bar experience 

 it made me sung this song :
Im on Patron, Tequila
I'm drunk on Margarita
That Patron, Tequila
Me and my mamacita
Hey girl ,Where's your drink? Put your drinks up! HAHAHA!



2 comments:

  1. I luuuurve Patron Tequila! LOL!

    Congratulations on the new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!!! i love vodka tonic! hahah ;-) thanks ate ri! im just startin my blog at sana tuloy tuloy na! thankie ;-) see you on the 11th.

    ReplyDelete