Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MUSIC CITY OPENS



I arrived at the event like 10:00 am in the morning, just in time for the blessing ceremony. The intimate blessing ceremony were attended by the Kwan Family, friends and few guests. The priest lead the blessing of the place and the cutting of the ribbon was assisted by Mr. Avel Manansala. 




I got a chance to talk with Mr. Marvin Kwan, the owner of Music City and who, to my surprise was the architect of the said place. He designed the Sun City Hotel where Music City is located. The establishment has 12 air conditioned KTV rooms with hi def sound systems, flat screen televisions and restaurant that serves savoury foods. The room is very spacious and welcoming. They have cosy couches and big tables just right for the people who will use the room. 



When my friends and I settled at the KTV rooms it’s as if that we were having our own private party inside and their song books are really updated! Even though I’m not a good singer at all, I sung because I think their sound system is way too great.


 I enjoyed my first time singing’ at Music City.


photo credits to www.gensantos.com

Tips:

  • Choose your clothes according to appropriateness to the event your going to attend
  • Sometimes its nice to wear a medium length dresses, its very feminine

  • Geometrical designs fabric will make you look more thinner. So if you want to hide some flabs and big tummies wear geometrical designs dresses. It creates illusion and emphasize your body curves. Plus this designs adds beauty on the clothing. 


xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment